TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How do I hire a costume and what do I need to know beforehand?
- Come into the store and find the perfect costume for you. We can accessorise and mix and match until you find the perfect result.
- There is a hire amount as well as a refundable deposit for each costume.
- The return date for each costume hire is stipulated on the invoice – as agreed between us and you.
- There is no need to wash our outfits – we will we will do it for you!
How does the booking system work?
- Regretfully we cannot take telephonic bookings. We prefer you come to the store to try the outfit on, make sure it fits and you are completely happy and excited!
- Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance however we require full payment of hire and deposit up front. This will ensure that your outfit stays safe and not used by anyone else until you come to collect it.
- We cannot allow you to take the outfit straight away because that’s when things get lost and damaged – so just to keep everybody happy we keep it safe for you and ask that you come in a day or 2 before to collect.
- Should you decide you no longer want to take the outfit you have booked and paid for unfortunately there will no refund. You will of course get your deposit back.
- Your receipt will be electronically emailed to you, please ensure that you receive this and the details are correct.
Terms of Hire
- Our hire period is 5 days and the hire price is a flat rate for that period. We do not charge a daily rate. Accessories are included in the total outfit price.
- The deposit amount will depend on the number of costumes taken
- It is your responsibility to inspect the items prior to removing them from the store, any defects must be brought to the attention of the Fantasia staff member who concludes the sale. When the item leaves the store you acknowledge that you have inspected the goods as listed / described on the invoice and you accept delivery in such condition.
- You acknowledge that you have received delivery of the goods as listed / described on your invoice on the date stipulated on the invoice or on “collection date” as stipulated.
- You undertake to return all goods in the same condition on or before the date stipulated on your invoice (“return date”).
- You acknowledge that should you fail to return the goods on the due date (as agreed) you will be liable for a daily hire charge of R100 until such time the goods are returned or the replacement value has been paid and that you will forfeit your deposit.
- You agree to pay the full replacement value in the event of, but not restricted to, damage, loss, theft of the outfit(s), the replacement value is listed in store per item category and may be subject to change from time to time. Should items not be returned within 7 days of the return date a case of theft will be opened with the SAPS.
- In the event that a booking is cancelled for items which are held in store for a future hire date, you agree that you will forfeit payment made for the hire of the outfit(s) but will receive your deposit back.
- There are no refunds for items which are removed from the store. Should you wish to swap an outfit we will endeavour to find an alternative item.
How do I pay?
- We welcome cash, credit cards, debit cards and Zapper.
Is there a reason I would not get my deposit back?
- You have returned the outfit(s) later than the agreed upon date.
- In this instance we will charge a daily hire rate of R100 for every day overdue and will keep the deposit.
- The costume is damaged – whether its slight or major we still have to repair or replace the outfit and that costs money!
- In this instance we will charge you a replacement fee for the outfit and keep the deposit.